- The Hyperactive Resting Brain on MEG 7-2015 A two minute MEG profile of a subject in the resting state from the Human Connectome Project generated using wavelet transforms to show interactions between alpha, beta and gamma oscillations suggesting wave coherence processing as occurs in quantum processes.
- Chronicles of Insomnia and the Magic Bullet's Poisoned Chalice 4-2015 How to get a good night's sleep and persuade a quarter of women in the US to take drugs.
- Space, Time and Consciousness 2-2015 This paper presents a potential mechanism for the conscious brain to anticipate impending opportunities and threats to survival through massively parallel weak quantum measurement (MPWQM) induced by the combined effects of edge of chaos sensitivity and phase coherence sampling of brain states. It concludes that the underpinnings of this process emerged in single-celled eucaryotes.
- The Cosmology of Conscious Mental States 5-2013 We explore the diversity of mental states, and examine to what extent these are both a product of specific known brain processes and yet may access a complementary aspect of existence to the cosmology of the physical universe and its natural biosystems, potentially giving mental states an existential cosmological status.
- Entheogens, the Conscious Brain and Existential Reality 2012-2015 A state of the art research overview of what is currently known about how entheogens, including the classic psychedelics, affect the brain and transform conscious experience through their altered serotonin receptor dynamics, and to explore their implications for understanding the conscious brain and its relationship to existential reality, and their potential utility in our cultural maturation and understanding of the place of sentient life in the universe.
Entheogens, Culture and the Conscious Brain (27 min video) 2012 A companion video with source footage of the cultural traditions, as well as the scientific discoveries.
- Cosmological Foundations of Consciousness 2011 Overview Explores the cosmological basis of consciousness and subjective experience from cosmic symmetry breaking through biogenesis, and eucaryote emergence, to the human brain.
- Cutting Through the Enigma of Consciousness 2010 Exploring the dimensions of subjective consciousness and the ultimate theory of everything.
- The Central Enigma of Consciousness 2008 The nature and physical basis of consciousness remains the central enigma of the scientific description of reality in the third millennium. This paper seeks to examine the phenomenal nature of consciousness and elucidate a possible biophysical basis for its existence, in terms of a form of quantum anticipation based on entangled states driven by chaotic sensitivity of global brain states during decision-making processes.
- Sensory Transduction and Subjective Experience in Nature Precedings 1 Jan 2008, Activitas Nervosa Superior 2009 51/1, 45-50
- Sexual Paradox in the Conscious Brain The Enigmatic Three Pound Universe, Can Transactions explain Conscious Intentional Will?, Understanding the Sexual Brain, Love's Addictive Hunger, Empathy, Cooperation and Revenge, Sex, Brain and Steroids, Gay Genes and Cultural Brains, The Gatherer-hunter Cortex
- Twelve Sacred Plants