- Planetary Ecocrisis <> Nuclear Misadventure <> Reproductive Dystopia Current state of ongoing developments regarding biodiversity, mass extinction, deforestation climate change, the threat of nuclear apocalypse and reproductive tipping points.
- Rape of the Planet and Genetic Holocaust The Spermatogenic Imperative, Patriarchy and Population Boom and Bust, Mass-extinction of Biological and Genetic Diversity, Climatic Chaos and Human Hubris, Resource and Energy Exploitation, Apocalypse and Armageddon, Boom and Bust and World Poverty, Capitalist Erosion of Democracy, The Free-market Myth and Ecosystemic Society, Heavenly Paradise and Earthly Destruction.
- The Population Bomb
- Religion, Politics, Sexual Reproduction and the Future of Human Society 8-2015 This article provides an in depth investigation of the causes and solutions of the serious long-term instabilites facing human society including climate change,resource depletion habitat destriction and over-population in terms of fertility, and the effects of religion and politics on human ability to deal with future change.
- Nature, Violence, Consciousness, Sexuality and World Religion 10-2014 This article is an unveiling expose of the lethal fallacies that underly the religious traditions which between them are followed by a majority of people on this planet, which between them constitute one of the most principal threats to the future survival of humanity.
- Holy War Against Science: Evolution versus Intelligent Design. Explains why the evolutionary tree of life is correct while creationism and ID is a religious deception, and shows how nature can give us a superior spiritual view of the universe and life within it.
- Sex, Genes, Politics and Company Law: Can Capitalist Democracy coexist with Human Survival? 8-2013 This article investigates whether electoral democracy and capitalist corporate activity can provide any basis for long-term economic and ecological sustainability. We shall also examine how both capitalism and democracy are manifestly social products of the male gender to the exclusion of the immortal sex men live their lives to fertilize and seek the keys to an ecological completion of the economic quest for a life of natural abundance.
- Reproductive Technology: Utopia or Nemesis? Human Evolution: Accelerated, Inverted or Extinguished?, Editing the Human Germ-line, Surviving by Caesarian and IVF, Benefits and Risks of IVF, Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis, Sex Determination and Sexual Imbalance, IVF and Heritable Defects, Feminization of Nature and Ephemeral Males, The Three Parent Child and The Sexual Chimaera, Demise of the Egg and Sperm, Transplanted Generation, Germ-line Engineering a Brave New Universe.